Rates for One Class (per student):
Individual lessons: 30 min-$35, 45 min-$48, 60 min- $63
Shared lessons ( 2 students in class): 30 min-$19, 45 min-$26, 60 min-$35
Shared lessons ( 3 students in class): 45 min-$22, 60 min-$25
Group lessons of music ( 6+ students ): 60 min-$18
You can buy ONE lesson to try
group lessons ( 6+ students)-$14/45 min
Summer camps $280-5 days (9.30-1.30)
Vocational courses in Music, Languages, Chess, Math ( costs vary)
- Parents are welcome to be present at the lessons and make videos.
- Parents of younger children ( 3-6 year -old) are taught how to guide their children at home.
- We are renting out keyboards to new students free of charge
- You are getting an extra free lesson in case you bring a new student to our school
- If you prepay for three months, you are getting one free lesson
- We will consult you regarding buying instruments and help to buy and tune them.
Attendance. Payment and Make up Policy:
- Students agree to arrive at each lesson punctually, well prepared, and with all necessary materials.
- Students arriving late will only receive the remaining time of the lesson. Students are responsible for keeping their lessons time slots.
- We only accept monthly payments.
- No refunds are provided. You will always have to prepay for the next month at the last lesson of each month.
- In case you need to skip a lesson, a 24-hour advance notice is required in order to get a make up lesson scheduled; otherwise, your absence is not excused.
- Two makeups are allowed for a three-months period. In case you want to quit, you have to give us a two-week notice.